Sunday, October 9, 2022, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM CDT
An organization’s Strategic Plan outlines goals, objectives, and priorities that set a course for the future. But with so many moving (and often decentralized) parts, it can be hard to apply these high-level plans to your own day-to-day work.
This workshop will help you see your work in your organization’s Strategic Plan. You’ll walk through the steps of creating an Action Plan, setting goals and objectives for you or your team, and deciding what to measure—all in alignment with an overarching Strategic Plan.
In this workshop, we will:
· Walk through strategic planning frameworks
· Practice setting strategic goals and objectives
· Outline tactics and practice prioritizing work strategically
· Identify internal and external metrics
· Use an Action Plan template that you can take back to your office
Participants are encouraged to reference their own organization’s strategic plan if possible in order to start an Action Plan that is tailored to them. Otherwise, sample strategic plan documents will be used for the purpose of workshop exercises. The facilitator will reach out prior to the workshop to learn more about each participant and customize exercises accordingly.