While it is impossible to predict the status of COVID-19 regulations and guidelines in October, the HighEdWeb Annual Conference is taking the following measures to provide a safe and streamlined environment for all community members attending in Little Rock.
- Sanitizing stations will be available around the meeting space.
- Face masks will be available upon request.
- Attendees will be able to clearly indicate personal comfort levels regarding physical contact during the conference.
- The Welcome Reception and Big Social Event will take place outdoors.
- Locations around the convention center will be provided for social distancing.
- Sponsors will have access to QR code scanning to receive contact information from attendees without exchanging business cards.
- Cancellation policies have been updated to accommodate last-minute change in plans due to COVID-19.
- Extra seating will be provided to decrease density.
Official attendee requirements will be posted on this page closer to the event date. All attendees are expected to comply with the HighEdWeb Code of Conduct and respect individual choices regarding comfort levels of socialization.
To provide a safe environment for all attendees, including immunocompromised community members or individuals who are at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19, HighEdWeb 2022 may require attendees to present proof of vaccination status or proof of recent negative diagnostic test result for COVID-19 upon check-in at conference registration.
Please review our cancellation policy.