Sunday, October 9, 2022, 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM CDT
What are people most scared of? Spiders? Performance reviews? Sharknado? No, it’s public speaking. As higher education marketing, communication and web professionals, we are often called upon to present to groups – small and large. In this workshop, you’ll learn all about presenting from three seasoned HighEdWeb presenters and track chairs and be prepared to:
- Take on your next presentation at work with confidence
- Create an effective slide deck
- Come up with presentation concepts
- Develop an impressive proposal for an upcoming conference
- Receive feedback and grow as a presenter
At the end of this workshop, you’ll walk away with a working proposal, slide deck and presentation outline. We believe that EVERYONE can present, and that means YOU!
This is an ideal professional development opportunity for higher ed pros at any level who are looking to sharpen their verbal communication skills and use of effective informational materials during a presentation.