To provide a safe and streamlined environment for all community members in Buffalo, the HighEdWeb Annual Conference is taking the following measures.
- Individual hand sanitizers will be provided for in-person attendees. Sanitizing stations are also available for use around the convention center.
- Face masks will be available throughout the conference upon request at the registration desk.
- Attendees will be able to clearly indicate personal comfort levels for physical contact during the conference using their name badges.
- Extra seating and spaces will be provided for social distancing around the convention center.
- The cancellation policy has been updated to accommodate last-minute change in plans due to COVID-19.
As you attend the conference in person, please keep in mind members of our community who may be immunocompromised or caring for those who are at higher risk for serious illness and comply with the HighEdWeb Code of Conduct.