Once you launch a website, you’ve got to live with it. How can you hold your site accountable to the strategy behind it? How can you ensure that your organization is structured to keep feeding the beast?
Your higher ed website needs certain things in order to succeed:
• Clearly defined roles and workflow
• A process for ongoing auditing and revision of content
• A content planning approach
• Editorial decisions informed by user needs and institutional priorities
• A community of editors who are trained and supported to fulfill their website responsibilities
In this session, we will talk about how to ensure that you can continue to meet these needs over the life of your site, ensuring it keeps supporting your communications needs, driving your key conversions, and staying healthy in terms of quality, findability, and performance.