There are so many great reasons to present at the HighEdWeb 2023 Accessibility Summit:
- Represent your institution and share your accomplishments.
- Contribute to the professional body of knowledge.
- Connect with your web and digital professional community.
- Spice up your LinkedIn profile (and get kudos from your boss).
- Receive a waiver on your conference registration.
How to submit a proposal
We know you have lots to contribute to the conversation. Here's how submit your ideas to the HighEdWeb 2023 Accessibility Summit:
- Open the Proposals Dashboard.
You'll need to sign up the first time you access the dashboard. It lists all the proposals you've submitted.
- Submit your proposal(s).
To submit a presentation, you'll need these details:
- Session title, abstract and intended audience
- Presenter name, title and biography
The program team will review all proposals. They'll connect via email about your next steps.
How to have a session considered for multiple events
Each HighEdWeb event has a distinct proposal system. You'll need to sign up and submit your proposal separately to each event.