Present at the HighEdWeb 2023 Accessibility Summit
HighEdWeb is a community of professionals who share generously and learn openly from one another’s experiences. Whether you’re a first-time presenter or a returning champion, we invite you to submit a proposal.
Ready to propose a session? Open your dashboard to get started.
There are so many great reasons to present at the HighEdWeb 2023 Accessibility Summit:
- Represent your institution and share your accomplishments.
- Contribute to the professional body of knowledge.
- Connect with your web and digital professional community.
- Spice up your LinkedIn profile (and get kudos from your boss).
- Receive a waiver on your conference registration.
We'll accept proposals through Monday, March 13, 2023.
You will be notified after Sunday, March 26, 2023, if your proposal is accepted. Have questions? Contact the program team.
How to submit a proposal
We know you have lots to contribute to the conversation. Here's how submit your ideas to the HighEdWeb 2023 Accessibility Summit:
- Open the Proposals Dashboard.
You'll need to sign up the first time you access the dashboard. It lists all the proposals you've submitted.
- Submit your proposal(s).
To submit a presentation, you'll need these details:
- Session title, abstract and intended audience
- Presenter name, title and biography
The program team will review all proposals. They'll connect via email about your next steps.
How to have a session considered for multiple events
Each HighEdWeb event has a distinct proposal system. You'll need to sign up and submit your proposal separately to each event.