HighEdWeb 2015 Michigan is a regional event in partnership with local universities. Join us April 20-21, 2015, on the campus of Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
Attendees come from across higher ed
Regional conferences offer a low-cost way to learn about the digital issues facing higher ed. Regardless of where you work in higher education — IT, marketing, admissions, advancement or academics — we welcome you to the HighEdWeb community.
Attendees range from departmental editors to central IT or marketing staff. Bring your entire team — and you'll gain a shared understanding of how to use digital to advance your school.
We’re the Higher Education Web Professionals Association — but we’re all friends, so just call us HighEdWeb.
We're also a thriving community of members. When you become a HighEdWeb member, you gain many benefits:
- Professional Development Library of on-demand content
- Community groups for peer-led, topic-based discussions
- Registration discounts to educational and networking events
- Slack workspace to connect with other members
Code of Conduct
The HighEdWeb community is awesome, and we want to keep being awesome for everyone involved. So a reminder of what you already know: HighEdWeb is dedicated to working toward a harassment-free community and conference experience for everyone, regardless of identity factors such as (but not limited to) sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, culture, class, age or faith.
Organizing committee for HighEdWeb 2015 Michigan
- Nick DeNardis, chair, Wayne State University
- Matthew Adams, University of Michigan
- Ben Rapin, Grand Valley State University
- Beth Bonsall, Michigan State University
- Joe Vugteveen, Grand Valley State University
- Jessica Wolking, University of Michigan
How to host your own regional
Want to provide affordable professional development at your college or university? Complete a hosting application to get started.