The Leadership Academy features 4 weeks of synchronous and asynchronous course content led by HighEdWeb mentors. This provides an accessible and immersive continuing education experience that attendees can immediately apply to their work and strategic goals.
By supporting the Leadership Academy, you’ll have opportunities to network, share how you can help attendees meet goals and challenges within their organizations, and grow brand recognition as a sponsor within the HighEdWeb community. And, thanks to sponsors like you, HighEdWeb can continue to provide high-quality, high-impact content and learning experiences to meet this need at an affordable cost for our attendees.
HighEdWeb conferences are truly international events, attracting higher education professionals from institutions throughout the United States and beyond. Past attendees have hailed from Australia, Brazil, Canada, England, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka and Sweden.
For a sample list of participating schools, contact us at email@example.com
Our attendees cover a wide range of positions in colleges and universities:
- Academic technologists
- Account executives
- Admissions staff
- Accessibility specialists
- Application developers
- Assistant directors
- Brand managers
- Business analysts and officers
- Chief communications officers
- Chief information officers
- Chief marketing officers
- Communications managers
- Communications specialists
- Content strategists
- Digital media specialists
- Editorial directors
- Instructional technologists
- IT staff
- Mobile specialists
- Social media managers
- Student service teams
- Systems and networking
- Teaching and learning strategists
- User experience architects
- User experience designers
- Web architects
- Web designers
- Web and database developers
- Web managers
- Web writers
Leadership Academy sponsorship package - $2,500 (1 available)
- Website listing:
- Digital space to market your company and service: 150 word description, logo, links to website and social sites.
- Conference attendee list:
- Includes name, title, institution and email address; attendees must opt-in to be included on this list.
- Social media mention before and during the event:
- Text to be provided by sponsor, sent leading up to the conference.
- Pre-conference or post-conference email to attendees:
- Sent by HighEdWeb on behalf of the sponsors**
- Company or personality profile in online Link Journal:
- Posted before or after the event; written by sponsor and edited by HighEdWeb**
- Listing on event website and emails
- Community groups promotion:
- Listing as a sponsor on the Management and Leadership Community Group
- Digital swag bag offering
** Content, including artwork/logo, to be provided in approved format by sponsor; content must be received and email will be sent no later than three months post-event.