Accessibility is a common priority for web development but often overlooked when it comes to content creation for social media. As social media professionals, there are easy things we can do—and should do—to make sure the content we produce and the way we deliver it is accessible for everyone, including disabled users.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Tips for copywriting and hashtags.
- Strategic emoji usages.
- Best practices for writing alt text.
- Easy ways to captions videos.
Session attendees will:
- Understand the importance of accessibility.
- Discover easy ways to make their content more inclusive.
- Learn how to talk about accessibility best practices with key stakeholders and leadership.